Occlutech PFO Occluder
Designed for safety and excellence
The Flex II PFO occluder enables physicians to simplify implantations and achieve state-of-the-art results1 with a steep learning curve.
- The unique ball-connection between pusher and Occluder safely locks it, while it freely follows the anatomy. Once in place it is easy and fast to deliver.
- Handknitted biocompatible PET-patch allows immediate verification of occlusion effect by Ultrasound and X-Ray.
- Titanium oxide covered Nitinol shows the best values of biocompatibility2 and minimized Nickel release.3
- Optimized braiding: No hub and reduced material on left arterial disc guarantees better ingrowth.
Over 50,000 PFO occluders have been delivered to over 80 countries around the world, with excellent track records for performance and safety
- Excellent periprocedural outcome and excellent 3 months TEE-follow up results for PFO reshunting.4
- Mean procedure time: less than 30 minutes with decreased fluoroscopic time.4