Occlutech muscular VSD Occluder
Pushing the boundaries in VSD closure
The Occlutech mVSD Occluder is an ideal device for closing muscular VSD (mVSD) as it offers a range of unique features. The Flex II range of occluders has been developed in order to fulfil Occlutech’s focus on constant innovation and improvement. It incorporates several new features compared to previously existing technology.
- Dedicated design for mVSD closure with long waist which accommodates the muscular ventricular septum.
- Symmetrical discs allow a smooth alignment over the defect.
- Unique braiding technology; soft and atraumatic device.
- Short disc rims exert minimum pressure on the surrounding tissue and cardiac structures.
- No distal hub, less material, less protrusion.
- Repositionable and fully retrievable.
The Occlutech muscular VSD Occluder is a percutaneous, transcatheter muscular ventricular septal defect closure device, designed for the occlusion of haemodynamically significant muscular ventricular septal defects.
- Special design to achieve complete closure.
- Patch material promotes fast occlusion and tissue ingrowth.
- Unique surface treatment reduces risk of thrombosis.
8 mm muscular Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD).