Occlutech Uniform Occluder
Designed for safety and excellence
The Flex II UNI Occluder is specifically designed for closing multi-fenestrated atrial septal defects. Available in four versions with equally sized discs from 17 mm to 40 mm, it provides a wide range of choices.
- Optimized braiding pattern and less material at left atrial disc.
- Spunbonded Polyester patch allows for fast endothelialization.
- Titanium oxide covered Nitinol shows the best values of biocompatibility.1
- The unique ball-connection safely locks the occluder, while allowing it to freely follow the anatomy without a distorting pull. Once in place it is easy and fast to deliver.
The Flex II UNI Occluder represents an alternative to a surgical approach to close complex cases of multi-fenestrated ASDs.
- The Flex II UNI Occluder is an optimal choice to close multi-fenestrated ASDs which usually require multiple devices.
Perfect alignment of the Occlutech Flex II UNI Occluder to the septum.